Information of Interest About Our Practice
In order to make sure your visit to the practice goes smoothly, we've put together all the important information about how things work at the practice.
We will do all for you to Be and Feel Beautiful in a very professional way
A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE
Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about cosmetic surgery, and how we can make a difference in providing a life changing and emotionally positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your consultation and surgery as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
We thank you for allowing us to take care of your cosmetic enhancement needs and look forward to serving you.
Make an appointment today and experience the life changing effects of plastic surgery!
What to Anticipate after Surgery.
- Expect to look worse before you look better. Nearly all cosmetic surgery procedures involve swelling and bruising. As swelling and bruising fades, you will begin to see your result.
- If you had surgery on your face or neck, keep your head elevated for two to three days to minimize swelling and speed recovery. Do not underestimate the importance of elevation: keeping your head elevated will reduce your recovery time, whereas failure to do so will prolong it and may create disturbing asymmetries.
- Ask your doctor when you may shower, bathe, and wash your hair. Often this is allowed within a day or two of surgery.
- You will be able to return to work between three days and two weeks following most cosmetic operations, depending on the procedure and your occupation.
- Do not drive while you are taking pain medication because it will alter your judgment and delay your responses. Following most operations, you will be able to drive once you stop taking pain medication.
- Consult with your doctor before taking any vitamins or herbal medications which you may believe are harmless. Some of these medications may cause problems.
- You may resume exercise once your doctor allows it. Do not exercise before that time, even if you feel able. Exercise may worsen your swelling and confound your final result.
- Vitamin E is falsely perceived to minimize scar visibility. Whether taken in pill form or as a topical cream, there is no evidence that it improves scar appearance. In fact, some studies have suggested that Vitamin E causes skin irritation when applied topically.
- Use extreme caution when exposing yourself to the sun following surgery. During the first year, protect all surgical sites with potent sun block (SPF 15-40).
The first step towards a beautiful, healthy look is to schedule an appointment. Please contact our office by phone or request an
appointment on the "Contact Us" page. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
Please do not use this form to cancel or change an existing appointment.